Subject: [CDNi] Alexey Melnikov's Yes on draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-17: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 07:57:40 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-17: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are examples in the document in JSON? If yes, you need to have JSON as a
reference. Informative if they are just examples, Normative otherwise.

---

From: Kevin Ma J <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:12:59 +0000

Hi Alexey,

  Thanks for the review!  I will add a JSON reference.

thanx!

--  Kevin J. Ma

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 27, 2016, at 10:57 AM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Kevin Ma J <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 17:09:28 +0000

Hi Alexey,

  I added a new section in -18 requiring I-JSON encoding.

thanx!

--  Kevin J. Ma

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kevin Ma J
> Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 1:13 PM
> To: Alexey Melnikov
> Cc: The IESG; [email-masked];
> Francois Le Faucheur; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Alexey Melnikov's Yes on draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-
> capabilities-semantics-17: (with COMMENT)
> 
> Hi Alexey,
>