Subject: [CDNi] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-cdni-logging-26: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 04:43:00 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cdni-logging-26: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-logging/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my DISCUSS points.

Ok, you now clarified that version names are case-insensitive. However I
didn't get this impression while reading 3.3, as there is no version ABNF
there. So you might want to say that earlier in the document as well.

In 7.1, last sentence: TLS only provides for protection from tampering
when in transit, not when a log file being stored.