Subject: [CDNi] Shepherd Review of URI Signing

From: Kevin Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 00:39:24 -0500

Hi All,

  (As chair) As promised, I have performed a shepherd review of the latest
URI Signing draft.  I have submitted a pull request addressing a whole
bunch of nits: https://github.com/kjmietf/URISigningSpec/pull/2/files .
Three additional questions for the authors:

  - general: should RFC3986, RFC5952, RFC6265, and POSIX.1 be normative
references?  They feel normative to me.
  - section 2.1.10: do you want to add a reference for IPv4 address
notation?
  - section 6.4: Are there any special instructions to the expert
reviewer?  Need to remove the ed note.

  I think that the draft will be ready for WGLC once the above issues are
addressed.

thanx!

--  Kevin J. Ma

---

From: Phil Sorber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 21:25:32 -0700

Kevin,

Your PR has been made against your own repo and not mine, thus I cannot
merge it. Can you create a PR with it against my repo instead?

Thanks.

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 10:39 PM Kevin Ma <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> CDNi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni
>

---

From: Kevin Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 00:16:02 -0500

trying again: https://github.com/PSUdaemon/URISigningSpec/pull/60/files

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 11:25 PM Phil Sorber <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>   (As chair) As promised, I have performed a shepherd review of the
>> latest URI Signing draft.  I have submitted a pull request addressing a
>> whole bunch of nits:
>> https://github.com/kjmietf/URISigningSpec/pull/2/files .  Three
>> additional questions for the authors:
>>

---

From: Kevin Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 00:35:51 -0500

one additional question:

- section 2.1.3: Is any CDN allowed to add/modify the audience claim?  Can
we add explicit text wrt who can/should modify the audience claim?

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 12:16 AM Kevin Ma <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>>   I think that the draft will be ready for WGLC once the above issues
>>> are addressed.
>>>
>>> thanx!
>>>
>>> --  Kevin J. Ma
>>>