Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-00.txt

From: Ori Finkelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 00:03:57 +0200

Hi,
The triggers extension is now a working group draft.
The github is in https://github.com/orifinkelman/cdni-extensions
Comments are most welcome on this thread or as github issues (better).

Thanks,
Ori

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 10:24 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-00.txt
To: Sanjay Mishra <[email-masked]>, Ori Finkelman <[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ori Finkelman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions
Revision:       00
Title:          CDNI Control Triggers Interface Extensions
Document date:  2018-11-29
Group:          cdni
Pages:          42
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8007 to include generic extensions and more
   granular content matching options, required by the Open Caching
   architecture.  The Open Caching working group of the Streaming Video
   Alliance is focused on the delegation of video delivery request from
   commercial CDNs to a caching layer at the ISP.  In that aspect, Open
   Caching is a specific use case of CDNI, where the commercial CDN is
   the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer is the downstream
   CDN (dCDN).  The extensions specified in this document to the CDNI
   Control Interface / Triggers are derived from requirements of Open
   Caching but are applicable to CDNI use cases in general.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

*Ori Finkelman*Qwilt | Work: +972-72-2221647 | Mobile: +972-52-3832189 |
[email-masked]