Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-01.txt

From: Ori Finkelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 16:21:35 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 4:16 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-01.txt
To: Sanjay Mishra <[email-masked]>, Ori Finkelman <[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ori Finkelman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions
Revision:       01
Title:          CDNI Request Routing Extensions
Document date:  2019-02-03
Group:          cdni
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-01

Abstract:
   The Open Caching working group of the Streaming Video Alliance is
   focused on the delegation of video delivery requests from commercial
   CDNs to a caching layer at the ISP.  In that aspect, Open Caching is
   a specific use case of CDNI, where the commercial CDN is the upstream
   CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer is the downstream CDN (dCDN).
   The extensions specified in this document to the CDNI Metadata and
   FCI interfaces are derived from requirements raised by Open Caching
   but are applicable to CDNI use cases in general.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

*Ori Finkelman*Qwilt | Work: +972-72-2221647 | Mobile: +972-52-3832189 |
[email-masked]