Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 14:03:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Control Triggers Interface Extensions
        Authors         : Ori Finkelman
                          Sanjay Mishra
                          Nir B. Sopher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-08.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2020-12-23

Abstract:
   Open Caching architecture is a use case of Content Delivery Network
   Interconnection (CDNI) in which the commercial Content Delivery
   Network (CDN) is the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer
   serves as the downstream CDN (dCDN).  This document defines
   extensions to the Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI)
   Control Interface/Triggers defined in RFC 8007.  These extensions are
   derived from requirements raised by Open Caching architecture but are
   also applicable to CDNI use cases in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/