Subject: [CDNi] Francesca Palombini's Yes on draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-21: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:09:42 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-21: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

One more comment to add to those of my fellow ADs: please align the claim
description and the section name for the Client IP (cdniip) claim (description
in IANA section 6.6.1 is "CDNI IP Address").

Francesca