Subject: [CDNi] interest on URI Signing document status

From: "Potetsianakis, E. (Emmanouil)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:34:11 +0000

Dear all,

  My name is Emmanouil Potetsianakis and I am with the Media Team of TNO. We are interested in the outcome of the work that has been done on the URI Signing document, which however it seems to have been stalled lately. If there is anything I can do to assist in order to progress towards the RFC I would be glad to do so.
Looking forward to moving forward :)

Regards,
  Emmanouil

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.

---

From: Phil Sorber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:56:21 -0600

Emmanouil,

Thanks for the note of support. I will have an updated draft out this week
for the upcoming meeting. Hopefully it will address all the issues that
IESG found with it an we can get it done.

I’d be interested to hear more details about your use case for it.

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 07:35 Potetsianakis, E. (Emmanouil)
<emmanouil.potetsianakis=[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>
>
>   My name is Emmanouil Potetsianakis and I am with the Media Team of TNO.
> We are interested in the outcome of the work that has been done on the URI
> Signing document, which however it seems to have been stalled lately. If
> there is anything I can do to assist in order to progress towards the RFC I
> would be glad to do so.
>
> This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
> are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
> are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no
> liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use
> it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the
> electronic transmission of messages.
>
> _______________________________________________
> CDNi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni
>