Subject: [CDNi] IETF 112 Agenda

From: Kevin Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 23:11:02 -0400

Hi All,

  As you have probably already seen, the IETF 112 Agenda is available (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/agenda/) and given the fact that
we were so pressed for time in July, we have scheduled a 2 hour session for
CDNI this time.

  The draft submission deadline is tomorrow, 10/25 at 23:59 UTC, so please
get your drafts in and send your agenda slot requests to the chairs.

  We look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks!

thanx!

--  Kevin and Sanjay

---

From: Andrew Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 20:25:44 -0400

Kevin,

   I have submitted a -01 update to 
draft-ryan-cdni-capacity-insights-extensions 
(https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ryan-cdni-capacity-insights-extensions-01.txt) 
and am requesting 15 minutes to go over the draft to describe the 
proposal for extending FCI to allow for advertisements of Capacity as an 
FCI capability.  Thank you very much.

Andrew Ryan

On 10/24/2021 11:11 PM, Kevin Ma wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   As you have probably already seen, the IETF 112 Agenda is available 
> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/agenda/) and given the fact 
> that we were so pressed for time in July, we have scheduled a 2 hour 
> session for CDNI this time.
>
>   The draft submission deadline is tomorrow, 10/25 at 23:59 UTC, so 
> please get your drafts in and send your agenda slot requests to the 
> chairs.
>
> _______________________________________________
> CDNi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni

---

From: Kevin Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 14:33:48 -0400

Hi All,

  Apologies for the delay, but the draft agenda has been uploaded:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-112-cdni/

  Please send any additional comments/requests to the chairs by Monday.

thanx!

--  Kevin and Sanjay