Subject: [CDNi] IETF 113 - CDNI Agenda

From: "Mishra, Sanjay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 14:44:01 -0500

Hi Everyone - The CDNI agenda is posted:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/agenda-113-cdni-00

Please let us know if any changes are needed.

Meeting Date: Tuesday, 22nd March 2022, 16:30-16:30 (Austria time)
Room:Park Suite 8 (for those in person)

Key Dates:

   - 2022-03-07 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all
   drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.
   - Registration cut-off date is also Monday, March 7th in case you have
   not yet registered.
   - Please send Kevin your presentation material by Friday, March 18th

  We look forward to seeing everyone at IETF 113.

Thanks
Kevin and Sanjay

-

---

From: "Mishra, Sanjay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 19:23:47 -0500

Hi folks - I have a typo in my previous email where I put the start and end
time both as end time, here is the corrected time:

Meeting Date: Tuesday, 22nd March 2022, 14:30-16:30 (Central European
Standard Time) [13:30 - 15:30 UTC].

Thanks
-Sanjay

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 2:44 PM Mishra, Sanjay <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>    drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission
>    Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.