Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 03:32:32 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix link and others (by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/395 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #395 Fix link and others (2 by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/395 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fix link and others
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/395 

* cellar-wg/ebml-specification (+13/-14/💬8)
  13 pull requests submitted:
  - fix misc grammar issues reported in AUTH48 document (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/373 [bug] [formatting] 
  - fix "the XPath of" text for each Schema element/attribute (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/372 [formatting] 
  - adjust some definition text to match AUTH48 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/371 [formatting] 
  - adjust the registry name according to AUTH48 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/370 [formatting] 
  - fix misc typos found in AUTH48 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/369 [formatting] 
  - replace some instances of plural "semantics" with singular "semantic" (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/368 [formatting] 
  - adjust punctuation to the AUTH48 style (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/367 [formatting] 
  - replace some instances of "which" with "that" (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/366 [bug] [formatting] 
  - replace hyphened text according to the AUTH48 standards (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/365 [bug] [formatting] 
  - adjust some document references to match the AUTH48 ones (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/364 [formatting] 
  - backtick the EBML Schema elements/attributes to match the AUTH48 version (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/363 [formatting] 
  - AUTH48 misc fixes (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/362 [formatting] 
  - Generate a rfc8794.xml close to the RFC editor one (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/361 

  7 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #370 adjust the registry name according to AUTH48 (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/370 [formatting] 
  - #368 replace some instances of plural "semantics" with singular "semantic" (2 by SpencerDawkins, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/368 [formatting] 
  - #366 replace some instances of "which" with "that" (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/366 [bug] [formatting] 
  - #361 Generate a rfc8794.xml close to the RFC editor one (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/361 [formatting] 
  - #360 replace the custom Matroska reference to one found by xml2rfc (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/360 [formatting] 
  - #358 add the first version of the rfc8794 XML source (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/358 [formatting] 
  - #357 mark RFC2119 keywords with **<>** to mmark turns them into BCP14 code (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/357 [formatting] 

  14 pull requests merged:
  - adjust the registry name according to AUTH48
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/370 [formatting] 
  - backtick the EBML Schema elements/attributes to match the AUTH48 version
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/363 [formatting] 
  - replace some instances of plural "semantics" with singular "semantic"
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/368 [formatting] 
  - replace hyphened text according to the AUTH48 standards
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/365 [bug] [formatting] 
  - adjust some document references to match the AUTH48 ones
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/364 [formatting] 
  - AUTH48 misc fixes
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/362 [formatting] 
  - adjust punctuation to the AUTH48 style
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/367 [formatting] 
  - fix misc grammar issues reported in AUTH48 document
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/373 [bug] [formatting] 
  - fix misc typos found in AUTH48
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/369 [formatting] 
  - fix "the XPath of" text for each Schema element/attribute
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/372 [formatting] 
  - adjust some definition text to match AUTH48
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/371 [formatting] 
  - mark RFC2119 keywords with **<>** to mmark turns them into BCP14 code
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/357 [formatting] 
  - add the first version of the rfc8794 XML source
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/358 [formatting] 
  - Generate a rfc8794.xml close to the RFC editor one
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/361 [formatting] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification