Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 03:32:24 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+0/-2/💬4)
  4 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #393 Simplify the elements formatting (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/393 [formatting] 
  - #233 remove matroska.org direct links from ebml_matroska.xml (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/233 [enhancement] [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - #228 H.265/HEVC Support (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/228 [codec mapping] [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 
  - #227 H.264 support (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/227 [codec mapping] [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 

  2 issues closed:
  - H.265/HEVC Support https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/228 [codec mapping] [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 
  - H.264 support https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/227 [codec mapping] [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+4/-3/💬13)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - fix the EBML Schema namespace (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/399 [bug] 
  - Misc automated processing and cleaning (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/398 
  - Misc cleaning based on the changes done to EBML to get a proper RFC (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/397 
  - Use the same format for EBML elements as in the EBML RFC (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/396 [formatting] 

  4 pull requests received 13 new comments:
  - #398 Misc automated processing and cleaning (2 by retokromer, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/398 [formatting] 
  - #342 Start new Chapters (6 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/342 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 
  - #318 add a ChapterContentType to mark chapters with a type of content (4 by hubblec4, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/318 [enhancement] [format addition] [new_document] [spec_main] [webm] 
  - #115 info on storing/using font files in attachments (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/115 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Misc cleaning based on the changes done to EBML to get a proper RFC
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/397 [formatting] 
  - Use the same format for EBML elements as in the EBML RFC
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/396 [formatting] 
  - Explain chapter segment uid
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/341 [clarifications] [enhancement] [spec_main] 

* cellar-wg/ebml-specification (+14/-12/💬11)
  14 pull requests submitted:
  - clarify EBMLSchema namespace (by dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/388 
  - Use a more stable and actual URL for namespace of our EBML Schema (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/387 [bug] 
  - Merge Changes from the 3rd (and last ?) AUTH48 review (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/386 [formatting] 
  - keep the full path of found tools (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/385 [build system] 
  - Auth48 v2b (by dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/384 
  - Clean external references (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/383 [build system] [formatting] 
  - use proposed text for the EBML introduction (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/382 [clarifications] 
  - use hyphenation for Variable-Size Integer (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/381 [clarifications] [formatting] 
  - clarify the XML nature of the EBML Schema (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/380 [clarifications] 
  - Clarify the 0x is for notation, not storing (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/379 [clarifications] 
  - clarify the range attribute with negative values (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/378 [clarifications] 
  - clarify the recursive attribute (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/377 [clarifications] 
  - fix XML Schema of the EBML Schema link (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/376 [bug] 
  - Use a newer version of ITU.V42 and use a non broken link (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/375 [clarifications] 

  6 pull requests received 11 new comments:
  - #388 clarify EBMLSchema namespace (4 by dericed, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/388 [clarifications] 
  - #387 Use a more stable and actual URL for namespace of our EBML Schema (3 by dericed, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/387 [bug] 
  - #384 Auth48 v2b (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/384 
  - #383 Clean external references (1 by dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/383 [build system] [formatting] 
  - #379 Clarify the 0x is for notation, not storing (1 by dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/379 [clarifications] 
  - #374 Integrate changes from the AUTH48 v2 review (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/374 

  12 pull requests merged:
  - clarify EBMLSchema namespace
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/388 [clarifications] 
  - Merge Changes from the 3rd (and last ?) AUTH48 review
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/386 [formatting] 
  - keep the full path of found tools
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/385 [build system] 
  - Auth48 v2b
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/384 
  - Clean external references
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/383 [build system] [formatting] 
  - Clarify the 0x is for notation, not storing
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/379 [clarifications] 
  - fix XML Schema of the EBML Schema link
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/376 [bug] 
  - use hyphenation for Variable-Size Integer
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/381 [clarifications] [formatting] 
  - clarify the XML nature of the EBML Schema
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/380 [clarifications] 
  - Use a newer version of ITU.V42 and use a non broken link
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/375 [clarifications] 
  - use proposed text for the EBML introduction
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/382 [clarifications] 
  - clarify the recursive attribute
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/pull/377 [clarifications] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification