Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 03:32:52 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+0/-1/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #406 Will Matroska store BD-J object? (1 by dericed)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/406 

  1 issues closed:
  - Will https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/406 

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+2/-4/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - use the correct markdown for superscript text (power in equations) (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/408 [formatting] 
  - Replace misc text (simple|double) quotes (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/407 [formatting] 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #405 Clean/Fix Punctuation (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/405 [enhancement] [formatting] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Direct EBML RFC sections
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/403 [clarifications] 
  - mark RFC2119 keywords with **<>** to mmark turns them into BCP14 code
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/404 [formatting] 
  - Use the EBML RFC as a normative reference
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/401 [clarifications] 
  - turn definitions into definition lists
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/402 [formatting] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification