Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 03:32:35 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* cellar-wg/ebml-specification (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #341 XHTML Basic has been superseded (1 by retokromer)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification/issues/341 [bug] [formatting] 

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+4/-0/💬0)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Added AVS2 video codec mapping (by xatabhk)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/412 
  - Clean text references in the EBML schema (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/411 [bug] 
  - remove USF from codecs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/410 [bug] [codec mapping] 
  - Clean misc internal references (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/409 [bug] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification