Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 03:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 issues created:
  - Document somewhere about the USF usage (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/420 [codec mapping] [format addition] 
  - Specify requirements around ReferenceBlock elements and how BlockGroups signal random access points (by mjbshaw)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/419 
  - Fix the IANA considerations (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/issues/414 [spec_codecs] [spec_main] [spec_tags] 

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+6/-10/💬2)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - use legacy and RFC element references HTML anchors (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/421 [website] 
  - fix punctuation nit (by retokromer)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/418 
  - aesthetic nit (by retokromer)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/417 
  - punctuation nits (by retokromer)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/416 
  - fix subtitle bullet list formatting (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/415 [formatting] 
  - update to mmark 2.2.9 which can properly sort references (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/413 [formatting] 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #421 use legacy and RFC element references HTML anchors (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/421 [website] 
  - #417 aesthetic nit (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/417 [build system] 

  10 pull requests merged:
  - fix punctuation nit
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/418 [formatting] 
  - aesthetic nit
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/417 [build system] 
  - punctuation nits
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/416 [formatting] 
  - Clean text references in the EBML schema
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/411 [bug] 
  - Clean misc internal references
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/409 [bug] 
  - remove USF from codecs
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/410 [bug] [codec mapping] 
  - use the correct markdown for superscript text (power in equations)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/408 [formatting] 
  - fix subtitle bullet list formatting
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/415 [formatting] 
  - update to mmark 2.2.9 which can properly sort references
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/413 [formatting] 
  - Replace misc text (simple|double) quotes
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/407 [formatting] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification