Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 03:32:38 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Pull requests
-------------
* cellar-wg/matroska-specification (+3/-1/💬2)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Direct EBML RFC sections (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/403 [clarifications] 
  - turn definitions into definition lists (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/402 [formatting] 
  - Use the EBML RFC as a normative reference (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/401 [clarifications] 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #400 Make lines in markdown shorter (2 by retokromer, robUx4)
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/400 [formatting] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Make lines in markdown shorter
    https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification/pull/400 [formatting] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification