Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 00:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - Generate the IANA list of Matroska IDs (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/568 [enhancement] [spec_main] [build system] 
  - Typo for dvvC block addition mapping (by quietvoid)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/566 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #566 Typo for dvvC block addition mapping (1 by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/566 

  1 issues closed:
  - Typo for dvvC block addition mapping https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/566 

* FFmpeg/FFV1 (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Renaming of the repo to ffv1-specification (by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/issues/268 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #268 Renaming of the repo to ffv1-specification (2 by JeromeMartinez, michaelni)
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/issues/268 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+1/-1/💬8)
  1 issues created:
  - FLAC does not have a MIME type registered with IANA (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/99 

  4 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #99 FLAC does not have a MIME type registered with IANA (2 by JeromeMartinez, mcr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/99 
  - #91 Unclear meaning of maximum frame size (with respect to reference implementation behavior) (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/91 
  - #79 Rename repo to flac-specification? (2 by JeromeMartinez, mcr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/79 
  - #55 Golomb-Rice (from flac-dev) (3 by JeromeMartinez, ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/55 

  1 issues closed:
  - Rename repo to flac-specification? https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/79 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+3/-2/💬7)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - dvvC typo fix (by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/567 
  - Draft: add a tag name IANA registry at the end of the tags document (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/565 [enhancement] [clarifications] 
  - Draft: add a codec ID IANA registry at the end of the codec document (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/564 [enhancement] 

  3 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #565 Draft: add a tag name IANA registry at the end of the tags document (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/565 [enhancement] [clarifications] 
  - #558 remove AlphaMode default value (5 by JeromeMartinez, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/558 [bug] [format addition] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #557 make (some) elements with a default value mandatory (1 by JeromeMartinez)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/557 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - clarify some interlacing enum values
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/535 [formatting] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - dvvC typo fix
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/567 [bug] [spec_codecs] 

* FFmpeg/FFV1 (+0/-1/💬6)
  1 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #267 Add an explicit license file (6 by JeromeMartinez, michaelni, pjotrek-b)
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/267 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add an explicit license file
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/267 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+5/-0/💬1)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Rewrite and expand explanation of interchannel decorrelation (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/98 
  - Add a thorough explanation on all four subframe types (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/97 
  - Replace tables under RESIDUAL with text and replace RESIDUAL with Coded residual (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/96 
  - Complete rewrite of the definitions section, adding a few as well (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/95 
  - Add explanation of origin and use of wasted bits (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/94 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #96 Replace tables under RESIDUAL with text and replace RESIDUAL with Coded residual (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/96 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes