Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 01:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-4/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #518 add a note about MIME types of font attachments (1 by Liisachan)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/518 [enhancement] [spec_codecs] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Fix the IANA considerations for Matroska specs https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/414 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Specify requirements around ReferenceBlock elements and how BlockGroups signal random access points https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/419 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - EBML lacing with only one frame https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/355 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Make the MIME types official https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/525 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+1/-6/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - make TagXXXUID elements with a default value mandatory (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/569 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #557 make (some) elements with a default value mandatory (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/557 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #553 add a rule about Cluster\Timestamp being the first child element (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/553 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #115 info on storing/using font files in attachments (2 by Liisachan, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/115 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - make (some) elements with a default value mandatory
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/557 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - Create the IANA registry for Matroska IDs
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/563 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_codecs] 
  - Clean ReferenceBlock definition
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/554 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - add a rule about Cluster\Timestamp being the first child element
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/553 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - forbid lacing when writing a single frame
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/549 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - register MIME types in the IANA considerations
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/529 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes