Subject: [Cfrg] Nordic Workshop in ICT Security

From: "Svein J. Knapskog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:29:06 +1000

Nordic Workshop on Secure IT Systems - NORDSEC

(http://www.ce.chalmers.se/staff/jonsson/NORDSEC/nordsec_index.html)

The NordSec workshops were started in 1996 with the aim of bringing together
researchers and practitioners within computer security in the Nordic
countries — thereby establishing a forum for discussions and co-operation
between universities, industry and computer societies. The working language
for the Conference is English

This year's event is organized by Gjoevik University College, Gjoevik,
Norway. It takes place on October 15 - 17 2003, i.e. the days following
directly onto the ESORICS 2003 Conference, October 13-15 organized at the
same venue.

Call for paper is at: http://www2.hig.no/esorics2003//nordsec2003/?side=556

Contact:
Program Committee Chair
Svein J. Knapskog
Professor, Department of telematics, NTNU,Norway
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg