Subject: [Cfrg] Key Wrapping Algorithm Analysius

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:53:37 -0500

Reposted here to encourage wide review ....

= = = = = = = = =

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is serving as the 
editor of a standard for key wrap algorithms that is in development within 
Accredited Standards Committee X9, Financial Services, Inc.  On behalf of 
the X9F1 working group, NIST requests a cryptographic review of the four 
algorithms that have been proposed for the standard.  A  document that 
specifies the algorithms and suggests security models for their analysis is 
available at the Cryptology ePrint Archive of the International Association 
for Cryptologic Research:  http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/340/ .  Comments 
will be accepted until May 21, 2005.

Regards,

Morris Dworkin
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg