Subject: [Cfrg] Two NIST Draft documents: FIPS 186-3 and NIST SP 800-89

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:23:20 -0500

I encourage IRTF CFRG participants to review and comment on these documents.

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Barker <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 4:19 PM

A draft of Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 186-3, 
Digital Signature Standard (DSS), is available for public comment as 
announced in the Federal Register. The draft is available at 
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts.html. Please submit comments 
to [email-masked] with "Comments on Draft 186-3" in the subject 
line. The comment period closes on June 12, 2006.

A draft of an accompanying document to the proposed FIPS 186-3, NIST 
Special Publication (SP) 800-89, Recommendation for Obtaining 
Assurances for Digital Signature Applications, is also available for 
public comment at http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts.html. 
Please submit comments to [email-masked] with "Comments on SP 
800-89" in the subject line. The comment period closes on April 28, 2006.

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg