Subject: [Cfrg] [IPsec] Last Call: draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes (Using Authenticated Encryption Algorithms with the Encrypted Payload of the Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol) to Proposed Standard (fwd)

From: Ran Canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:22:06 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:17:22 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IPsec WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [IPsec] Last Call: draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes (Using
     Authenticated Encryption Algorithms with the Encrypted Payload of the
     Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Using Authenticated Encryption Algorithms with the Encrypted Payload
     of the Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol '
     <draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-07. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17056&rfc_flag=0
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec
_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg