Subject: [Cfrg] gdoi implementation

From: Pedrito <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:40:43 +0200

Hi everybody, I am working in a gdoi ipsec implementation following RFC 
3547.
I test my implementation with a CISCO 2800 router, and I´ve found that 
the IOS sends an ACK message in response to the rekey messages when I 
use unicast rekey method.
This ACK message is not defined in the RFC 3547, and it contains a hash 
payload that I don´t know how is computed.

Does anyone know how this hash payload is computed?

Best regards, Pedro.

______________________________________________ 
LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. 
Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. 
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg

---

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:28:20 -0700

Hi Pedro,

The MSEC WG mailing list is a better mailing list to ask questions  
about GDOI. But you're asking about something that is not in an RFC,  
so I'll send you a private email to continue the discussion.

Brian

On Aug 1, 2008, at 7:40 AM, Pedrito wrote:

> Hi everybody, I am working in a gdoi ipsec implementation following  
> RFC 3547.
> I test my implementation with a CISCO 2800 router, and I´ve found  
> that the IOS sends an ACK message in response to the rekey messages  
> when I use unicast rekey method.
> This ACK message is not defined in the RFC 3547, and it contains a  
> hash payload that I don´t know how is computed.
>
> ______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a  
> cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo  
> por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com
>

-- 
Brian Weis
Advanced Security Development, STG IOS Engineering, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]