Subject: [Cfrg] moving CFRG list to irtf.org

From: David McGrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:22:26 -0700

Hello All,

Shortly, we will be moving the CFRG list into the irtf.org domain.

When that change occurs, there will be several side-effects:

1. List email will now appear to come "from"  [email-masked] , whereas  
before it was coming from [email-masked].  You may wish to adjust your  
personal email filters to accommodate this new source.

2. You will now be able to send email "to" [email-masked] , although  
the old address [email-masked] will still work as well, as a  
convenience.  You may wish to adjust your personal address books to  
reflect this new address.

3. Mail administration for IRTF mailing lists will now be via mailman  
at the IRTF website:   http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg   
etc.  You may wish to adjust your browser bookmarks/favorites to  
reflect this new address.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

David and Ran
_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg