Subject: [Cfrg] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-01.txt]

From: Basil Dolmatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:20:27 +0400

New I-D has been posted, which is a translation to English of text of 
Russian GOST standard (GOST 28147-89) for block ciphering.

This  publication being combined with the drafts
draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-02
draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost341194-01

forms a complete set of Russian cryptographic GOST standards in English.

dol@

Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST 28147-89 encryption, decryption and MAC algorithms
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-08-05

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for for electronic encryption, decryption
and MAC algorithms (GOST 28147-89) [GOST28147], which is one of the
official standards in the Russian cryptography, used in Russian 
algorithms (GOST algorithms). Recently, the Russian cryptography
started to be used in different applications intended to work with
the OpenSSL cryptographic library. Thus, this document has been
created for the informational purposes for users of Russian
cryptography.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:35:20 -0400

I suggest that you come up with a notation that avoids the use of the 
underscore on the previous line.  Many people do not use a font that 
will ensure proper alignment.

Russ

---

From: Basil Dolmatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:20:03 +0400

Fixed...

Vector notation changed from letters with vector sign (underscore) to 
simple capital letters (unfortunately, no bold in format :()

Thanks!

dol@

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.10-2001 digital signature algorithm
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-08-05