Subject: [Cfrg] draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc-02.txt status?

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:09:35 -0400

Is this draft ready for last call?

---

From: David McGrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 06:05:30 -0700

Hi Bob,

I've received a bunch of suggestions, mostly minor editorial points,  
which I'm in the process of addressing in a new version to come out  
shortly.  (This includes a good set of comments from Alfred.)  The  
most important suggestion was to include a specification of how to  
convert between integers and octet strings.   Once this is done, the  
draft will be more than ready for last call, since there has already  
been a lot of review and many clarifications will have been handled in  
advance.   Thanks for your interest!

regards,

David

On May 11, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Cfrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg