Subject: [Cfrg] New draft: draft-josefsson-rc4-test-vectors-00.txt

From: Joachim Strömbergson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 22:27:35 +0200

Aloha!

Last night we, Simon Josefsson and I released the initial version of a
new draft "Test vectors for the stream cipher RC4":

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-josefsson-rc4-test-vectors-00.txt

The motivation for the draft is to aid developers implementing for
example the arcfour128 and arcfour256 (RFC4345) versions of the RC4
stream cipher by providing test vectors that includes vectors at key
points in the generated stream.

We hope you find that this draft provides something useful and look
forward to any feedback.

- -- 
Med vänlig hälsning, Yours

Joachim Strömbergson - Alltid i harmonisk svängning.
========================================================================
Kryptoblog - IT-säkerhet på svenska
http://www.strombergson.com/kryptoblog
========================================================================