Subject: [Cfrg] Last call for draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-03

From: "Igoe, Kevin M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:08:14 +0000

The latest OCB draft (draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-03) was posted on 12
June.  Is everyone satisfied the authors have addressed their
concerns?  It has been a month since the last OCB related posting,
which I take to be a good sign.

----------------+--------------------------------------------------
Kevin M. Igoe   | "We can't solve problems by using the same kind
[email-masked]  | of thinking we used when we created them."
                |              - Albert Einstein -
----------------+--------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Blumenthal, Uri - 0558 - MITLL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:41:17 -0400

No concerns left on my end.

Tnx!
--
Regards,
Uri Blumenthal

From:  <Igoe>, "Kevin M." <[email-masked]>
Date:  Friday, July 12, 2013 14:08
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [Cfrg] Last call for draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-03