Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-zss-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:12:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ZSS Short Signature Scheme
	Author(s)       : Laura Hitt
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-zss-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the ZSS Short Signature Scheme for
   implementation from bilinear pairings on supersingular elliptic
   curves. The ZSS Short Signature Scheme uses general cryptographic
   hash functions such as SHA-1 or SHA-2 and is efficient in terms of
   pairing operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-zss

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-zss-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-zss-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/