Subject: [Cfrg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 10:59:16 -0400

FYI - another version is coming through the ISE.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00.txt
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:00:41 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.10-2012: Digital Signature Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Vasily Dolmatov
                           Alexey Degtyarev
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-05-21

Abstract:
    This document is intended to be a source of information about the
    Russian Federal standard for digital signatures (GOST R 34.10-2012),
    which is one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called
    GOST algorithms).  Recently, Russian cryptography is being used in
    Internet applications, and this document has been created as
    information for developers and users of GOST R 34.10-2012 for digital
    signature generation and verification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-gost34102012

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt