Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:13:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SPAKE2, a PAKE
        Author          : Watson Ladd
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft describes SPAKE2, a secure, efficient password
   based key exchange protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/