Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:46:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Elliptic Curves for Security
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Rich Salz
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   This memo describes an algorithm for deterministically generating
   parameters for elliptic curves over prime fields offering high
   practical security in cryptographic applications, including Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) and X.509 certificates.  It also specifies a
   specific curve at the ~128-bit security level and a specific curve at
   the ~224-bit security level.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/