Subject: [Cfrg] draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-01.txt

From: Schmidt, Jörn-Marc <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:16:41 +0000

Dear all,

I've just submitted a new version of the PAKE Requirements draft (see below). 
Thanks for all your comments on the previous version - I tried to address them e.g. by being more concise in some definitions and by adding a few words on privacy.

I'm looking forward to your comments, feedback, suggestions, etc..

Cheers,

Jörn

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Cfrg [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von [email-masked]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015 13:57
An: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Betreff: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for PAKE schemes
        Author          : Jörn-Marc Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   Password-Authenticated Key Agreement (PAKE) schemes are interactive
   protocols that allow the participants to authenticate each other and
   derive shared cryptographic keys using a (weaker) shared password.
   This document reviews different types of PAKE schemes and discusses
   their requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg