Subject: [Cfrg] draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa - test vectors

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 00:22:10 -0700

Do you have test vectors for the Ed448 curve?  There appears to be a driver
for Ed25519 but not for Ed448 as well as a pointer for only one set of test
vectors.

Yes, I can see the test vectors in the text, but the python test vectors
would be useful as well.

jim

---

From: Ilari Liusvaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:08:23 +0300

> Yes, I can see the test vectors in the text, but the python test vectors

There are no actual test vectors for Ed448 python implementation. The way
the stuff in document is generated is taking driver from the repo,
and using it with given inputs to yield those "test vectors" (the same
applies to everything except Ed25519).

I do happen to have another implementation (In C, pretty slow) I can
feed the "test vectors" to check those.

-Ilari