Subject: [Cfrg] CFRG side meeting on re-keying in Chicago

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:21:29 +0000

Dear CRFG participants,
While CFRG is not meeting in Chicago, there will be a 1 hour design-type
meeting to talk about re-keying. Below is information about this meeting:

When: On Thursday, March 30th, 10:30am-11:30am

Where: BIANCO room of the meeting hotel (3rd Floor). This is IESG
Breakout Room.

Should the re-keying discussion finish early, other CFRG related topics
may be discussed. If you have a topic, please reply to this email or to
me directly.

Thank you,
Alexey, as a CFRG co-chair.

---

From: "Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 23:47:32 +0300

Dear IETF 98 attendees,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Thursday, 30th of March) at 10:30 we'll have
a CFRG side meeting in Bianco room (3rd floor, IESG Breakout room).

Please come if you have any considerations or thoughts about the topic of
re-keying/key update/KDFs etc. The CFRG document on re-keying is at quite
early stage currently, all your opinions and proposals are highly wanted.

The current version of the document is the following:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-01.

Best regards,
Stanislav Smyshlyaev

2017-03-25 20:21 GMT+03:00 Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> Cfrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg
>