Subject: Re: [Cfrg] CFRG meeting at Eurocrypt 2017

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 23:38:02 +0000

Dear CFRG,

We will have a meeting of CFRG at Eurocrypt 2017 in Paris. The meeting
will be on Sunday 30th April from 4pm to 6pm (local time). The meeting
will be held at the following address:

UPMC Campus Jussieu, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris, France

The precise room will be announced closer to the date of the event.

If you plan to attend the meeting, you need to register via:

https://eurocrypt2017.di.ens.fr/registration.html

Note that:

1. There's an option on the website to register only for the various
workshops that are running in parallel on the Sunday, rather than all of
the Eurocrypt conference. If you want to attend any of the workshops in
addition to the CFRG meeting, you need to pay the registration fee of
USD$80. You can then go to any of the Sunday workshops as well as the CFRG
meeting - and it's a great list.

2. If you plan to ONLY attend the CFRG meeting, and will not attend any of
the other workshops, then you do NOT need to register online and pay the
fee, but you MUST let me know by e-mail that you plan to attend in this
way, so we can keep track of numbers. (The organisers have kindly agreed
to waive the fee for "CFRG only" attendees.)

3. The early bird rate expires on March 31st, so get registering!

Please also send me and Alexey (off-list) proposal for talks, topics for
discussion etc. We will announce a program as soon as we can.

Many thanks,

Kenny