Subject: [Cfrg] Please review/comment on the KangarooTwelve WG draft

From: Benoît Viguier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:31:52 +0200

Dear CFRG,

A few months ago, my KangarooTwelve draft has been accepted as a WG item.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-00

To comply to the new way of working, I moved the repository to GitHub
under the CFRG banner:
https://github.com/cfrg/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve/
<https://github.com/cfrg/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve/>

Please provide feedback, either as here on the mailing list or in the
`issues` / `pull request` part on GitHub.
Also you can view its prettified version at the following address:
https://cfrg.github.io/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve.html

-- 
Kind regards,

Benoît Viguier
Software Engineer - PhD Student | Cryptography & Formal Methods
Radboud University | Mercator 1, Toernooiveld 212
6525 EC Nijmegen, the Netherlands | www.viguier.nl