Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:08:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Pairing-Friendly Curves
        Authors         : Yumi Sakemi
                          Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                          Tsunekazu Saito
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-02-24

Abstract:
   This memo introduces pairing-friendly curves used for constructing
   pairing-based cryptography.  It describes recommended parameters for
   each security level and recent implementations of pairing-friendly
   curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/