Subject: [Cfrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01.txt

From: Yumi Sakemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 13:13:08 +0900

Dear CFRG,

We revised our draft "draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-00" and
posted draft 01.
The revision point is the data representation convention for an element in
an extension field.
We changed representation convention according to following Rene's method
because of reasonable for implementer perspective.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-08

In the next revised version, we will mainly update Table. 1 and etc.
If there are any comments or suggestions, please contact us.

Best regards,
Yumi

---
Yumi Sakemi, Ph. D.
Lepidum Co. Ltd.
E-Mail: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2020年2月25日(火) 13:08
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01.txt
To: Yumi Sakemi <[email-masked]>, Tetsutaro Kobayashi <
[email-masked]>, Tsunekazu Saito <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yumi Sakemi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves
Revision:       01
Title:          Pairing-Friendly Curves
Document date:  2020-02-24
Group:          cfrg
Pages:          35
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves-01

Abstract:
   This memo introduces pairing-friendly curves used for constructing
   pairing-based cryptography.  It describes recommended parameters for
   each security level and recent implementations of pairing-friendly
   curves.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat