Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 17:29:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : SPAKE2, a PAKE
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes SPAKE2 which is a protocol for two parties
   that share a password to derive a strong shared key with no risk of
   disclosing the password.  This method is compatible with any group,
   is computationally efficient, and SPAKE2 has a security proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/