Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 08:08:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : The memory-hard Argon2 password hash and proof-of-work function
        Authors         : Alex Biryukov
                          Daniel Dinu
                          Dmitry Khovratovich
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-03-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the Argon2 memory-hard function for password
   hashing and proof-of-work applications.  We provide an implementer-
   oriented description with test vectors.  The purpose is to simplify
   adoption of Argon2 for Internet protocols.  This document is a
   product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG) in the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/