Subject: [Cfrg] SPAKE2 revised as discussed in interim

From: Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 13:42:19 -0400

Dear CFRG members,

I unfortunately missed the submission deadline before IETF-108, but
have now addressed the comment from Russ Housley's review that missing
identities probably should be encoded as zero length. The github draft
now matches what I want it to be, and when the tool opens again I'll
be on vacation, but will submit after that.

I don't think we can do the formalities of a last call until after I
upload the new version, but maybe we can. If so I'd like to start it,
if not we'll have to wait until I upload the draft but feel free to
send in comments and I'll address them in the upload version.

Sincerely,
Watson Ladd

---

From: "Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:46:38 +0300

Thanks for addressing the comments, Watson!
We'll be happy to see the draft updated, verify (asking the reviewers) that
all known concerns have been addressed (in one way or another) and then
start a RGLC.
If you have concerns with this plan, please contact Alexey, Nick and me via
[email-masked].

Regards,
Stanislav (on behalf of chairs)

пн, 20 июля 2020 г. в 20:43, Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> Cfrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg
>