Subject: [Cfrg] Webex meeting invitation: CFRG Virtual Meeting

From: CFRG Research Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 06:13:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

CFRG Research Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

CFRG Virtual Meeting
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
4:00 pm  |  (UTC+00:00) Azores  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 161 411 1324 
Meeting password: cT9858F42Sw

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m475a6c449190f5e6e23786893602a63d

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbc21a0dd1258bc95d8f36dbd5d841abb

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1614111324## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1614111324%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mda229bc55d6c9edb4b77c8c3d526459e

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.