Subject: [Cfrg] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 18:27:11 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a minor thing, but I'd suggest moving the Acknowledgements section to
the end of the body. I think most people assume that's a sign that they can
quit reading, but the Security Considerations section follows, which seems
important.

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 03:32:41 +0200

On 2020-08-11, at 03:27, Spencer Dawkins via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> moving the Acknowledgements section to
> the end of the body.

(Actually, to near the end of the appendices.  Unnumbered.  See:

RFC 7322, § 4.10 — https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7322#section-4.10
)

Grüße, Carsten