Subject: [Cfrg] Updated draft KangarooTwelve

From: Benoît Viguier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 17:18:54 +0200

Dear CFRG,

We updated the KangarooTwelve draft to reflect the feedback provided by
the review of the crypto panel.

These modifications are visible at the following links:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-03
https://github.com/cfrg/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve/commit/70eff423aa57e9e34121951da2764b5ed73df988

They consist of:
- minor changes and correction of typography and style
- the definition of HopMAC which aims to answer the comments of the
crypto panel about guidances of how to construct a mac out of
KangarooTwelve.
- the links to the definition of KangarooTwelve and the Sakura coding
for Tree Hashing are now pointing to the published version at ACNS 2018
and ACNS 2014.

-- 
Kind regards,

Benoît Viguier
Software Engineer - PhD Student | Cryptography & Formal Methods
Radboud University | Mercator 1, Toernooiveld 212
6525 EC Nijmegen, the Netherlands | www.viguier.nl