Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-bls-signature-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:47:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : BLS Signatures
        Authors         : Dan Boneh
                          Sergey Gorbunov
                          Riad S. Wahby
                          Hoeteck Wee
                          Zhenfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-bls-signature-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   BLS is a digital signature scheme with aggregation properties.  Given
   set of signatures (signature_1, ..., signature_n) anyone can produce
   an aggregated signature.  Aggregation can also be done on secret keys
   and public keys.  Furthermore, the BLS signature scheme is
   deterministic, non-malleable, and efficient.  Its simplicity and
   cryptographic properties allows it to be useful in a variety of use-
   cases, specifically when minimal storage space or bandwidth are
   required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-bls-signature/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-bls-signature-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-bls-signature-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-bls-signature-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/