Subject: [Cfrg] draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-04 second research group last call

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:23:11 -0400

Dear CFRG participants,

After some excellent reviews from the crypto review panel and on the
mailing list, the authors have submitted a -04 of the document to address
the requested changes. This email commences a 2-week last call for this
document that will end on November 9th, 2020:

Given that this document has gone through last call and a crypto panel
review, we ask that this last call focus on the changes between drafts -01
and -04:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-02.txt
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-03.txt
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-04.txt

If you've read the document and think that it is ready (or not ready) for
publication as an RFC, please send a message in reply to this email or
directly to CFRG chairs ([email-masked]). If you have detailed
comments, these would also be very helpful at this point.

Thank you,
Nick (for the chairs)