Subject: [CFRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-opaque-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:36:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : The OPAQUE Asymmetric PAKE Protocol
        Authors         : Hugo Krawczyk
                          Kevin Lewi
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-opaque-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the OPAQUE protocol, a secure asymmetric
   password-authenticated key exchange (aPAKE) that supports mutual
   authentication in a client-server setting without reliance on PKI and
   with security against pre-computation attacks upon server compromise.
   In addition, the protocol provides forward secrecy and the ability to
   hide the password from the server, even during password registration.
   This document specifies the core OPAQUE protocol, along with several
   instantiations in different authenticated key exchange protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-opaque/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-opaque-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-opaque-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/