Subject: [CFRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 02:30:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : KangarooTwelve
        Authors         : Benoît Viguier
                          David Wong
                          Gilles Van Assche
                          Quynh Dang
                          Joan Daemen
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the KangarooTwelve eXtendable Output Function
   (XOF), a hash function with output of arbitrary length.  It provides
   an efficient and secure hashing primitive, which is able to exploit
   the parallelism of the implementation in a scalable way.  It uses
   tree hashing over a round-reduced version of SHAKE128 as underlying
   primitive.

   This document builds up on the definitions of the permutations and of
   the sponge construction in [FIPS 202], and is meant to serve as a
   stable reference and an implementation guide.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Benoit Viguier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 11:34:53 +0100

Dear CFRG,

This update of the KangarooTwelve draft is purely for administrative
reasons as it can be seen on the diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-05
<https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-05>

The content of the draft itself remain unchanged with respect to version 04.

-- Kind regards, Benoît Viguier Software Engineer - PhD Student |
Cryptography & Formal Methods Radboud University | Mercator 1,
Toernooiveld 212 6525 EC Nijmegen, the Netherlands | www.viguier.nl

On 2/19/21 11:30 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CFRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg