Subject: [CFRG] Call for adoption for draft-wood-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures

From: "Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 12:21:06 +0300

Dear CFRG participants,
As a follow-up to the discussion at the recent CFRG meeting, this email
commences a 3-week call for adoption for "RSA Blind Signatures" draft
(draft-wood-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures-00) that will end on April 9th 2021:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures/

Please give your views on whether this document should be adopted as a CFRG
draft, and if so, whether you'd be willing to help work on it/review it.
Please reply to this email (or in exceptional circumstances you can email
CFRG chairs directly at [email-masked]).

Thank you,
Stanislav (for the chairs)

---

From: Steven Valdez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 11:46:21 -0400

I think it would be useful to have this work adopted and eventually
standardized, various protocols/APIs seem to be building on blind signature
style schemes, and having a draft here would help in trying to unify or at
least provide guidance for how to use blind signatures in a more consistent
manner. In the PrivacyPass space, this sort of scheme might be useful for
some of the use cases that need public verifiability, where there's
currently still a gap on how PrivacyPass implements public verifiability.

Generally supportive of this draft, and would be happy to help give
feedback on it.

-Steven

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 5:21 AM Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Please give your views on whether this document should be adopted as a
> CFRG draft, and if so, whether you'd be willing to help work on it/review
> it. Please reply to this email (or in exceptional circumstances you can
> email CFRG chairs directly at [email-masked]).
>
> Thank you,
> _______________________________________________
> CFRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg
>

-- 

Steven Valdez |  Chrome Privacy Sandbox |  [email-masked] |
210-692-4742 <(210)%20692-4742>