Subject: [CFRG] Comments on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-opaque-06

From: Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 08:56:22 -0700

Dear all,
I've taken a look and I have two small editorial comments:

* Section 2.1. DeriveKeyPair is defined here and in the OPRF draft.
That's a bit confusing
* Section 4.1: What determines the value of Nm and Nn? Ne will be
defined later, but the other ones aren't mentioned in that sentence

I personally found it  difficult to read and understand the
description: there should be some more text of the form "after getting
message X, to <compute something for the next phase> the
<server|client> does the following", particularly in section 6. This
way the reader has an easier time of recalling just where in the flow
things are.

Otherwise I think the draft is good.

Sincerely,
Watson Ladd
-- 
Astra mortemque praestare gradatim