Subject: [CFRG] Last call for draft-irtf-cfrg-vrf-09

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:07:18 -0400

Dear CFRG participants,

The VRF draft has received significant reviews from the RG and the crypto
panel and is ready for a second last call. This email commences a
last call for this document that will end on the last day of IETF 112
Online (12 Nov 2021):

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-vrf/

If you've read the document by the end of this period and think that it is
ready (or not ready) for publication as an RFC, please send a message in
reply to this email. Detailed comments would be helpful. You can reach out
directly to CFRG chairs ([email-masked]) if you have questions about
the process.

Thank you,
Nick, Stanislav & Alexey

---

From: "Riad S. Wahby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:29:28 -0400

Nick Sullivan <nick=[email-masked]> wrote:
> reply to this email. Detailed comments would be helpful.

I have read multiple versions of this draft and given feedback to the
authors along the way. I think it is both ready and very much worth
publishing!

-=rsw