Subject: [CFRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:47:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Oblivious Pseudorandom Functions (OPRFs) using Prime-Order Groups
        Authors         : Alex Davidson
                          Armando Faz-Hernandez
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-08.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   An Oblivious Pseudorandom Function (OPRF) is a two-party protocol
   between client and server for computing the output of a Pseudorandom
   Function (PRF).  The server provides the PRF secret key, and the
   client provides the PRF input.  At the end of the protocol, the
   client learns the PRF output without learning anything about the PRF
   secret key, and the server learns neither the PRF input nor output.
   A Partially-Oblivious PRF (POPRF) is an OPRF that allows client and
   server to provide public input to the PRF.  OPRFs and POPRFs can also
   satisfy a notion of 'verifiability'.  In this setting, clients can
   verify that the server used a specific private key during the
   execution of the protocol.  This document specifies a POPRF protocol
   with optional verifiability instantiated within standard prime-order
   groups, including elliptic curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/