Subject: [CFRG] Major revisions to pairing draft

From: Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 12:01:46 -0700

Dear CFRG,

I've been spending some of the weekend making significant changes to
the pairing draft: preview at
https://github.com/wbl/draft-irtf-cfrg-pairing-friendly-curves. So far
it has mostly been cuts to irrelevant material, and now comes bulking
up the sections that remain to be more useful for implementors.

Sincerely,
Watson
-- 
Astra mortemque praestare gradatim

---

From: Yumi Sakemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 20:20:24 +0900

Dear CFRG members

Thank you for your comments on the 2nd RGLC!
As Watson announced in CFRG ML, afterward, Watson proposed to us,
and the authors decided to collaborate with him to improve our draft
based on the comments received during the 2nd RGLC.
Watson, thanks for the supportive proposal!

 This update will be lead to the draft being informative for
implementers and less redundant information.
We will update the next draft so that it will be more helpful for many
implementers.

Unfortunately, we would like to let you know as it will take some time
before the next draft is submitted
because this update will be expected wide-range revision.

Best regards,
Yumi

2021年10月25日(月) 4:02 Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>:
> _______________________________________________
> CFRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg

-- 
Yumi Sakemi, Ph. D.
 Infours Inc.

E-Mail: [email-masked]