Subject: [CFRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:33:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Hashing to Elliptic Curves
        Authors         : Armando Faz-Hernandez
                          Sam Scott
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Riad S. Wahby
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-13.txt
	Pages           : 175
	Date            : 2021-11-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies a number of algorithms for encoding or
   hashing an arbitrary string to a point on an elliptic curve.  This
   document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG) in
   the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-13.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/