Subject: [CFRG] Do not use PKPSIG with any published parameter sets

From: Robert Ransom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 10:10:26 +0000

PKPSIG was an Israeli psyop against me, according to the U.S. Green
Door Program.  Do not use any of the published parameter sets for
PKPSIG for any purpose whatsoever.

---

From: Robert Ransom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 00:35:37 -0500

I was wrong.  The Green Door Program lied to me.  The psyop was their
operation against me, and their claim that all parameter sets were
broken is no longer credible to me.  They made death threats to cause
me to send that message, and they made further death threats later
that day and night, and admitted to having lied to me.

---

From: Robert Ransom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 10:29:07 -0500

The Green Door Program was not responsible for these death threats.
Someone reminded me that their organization had saved my life in 2019,
which is not compatible with the death threats I have been receiving
over the past year.

---

From: Robert Ransom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:39:38 -0500

I'm sorry. I was lied to again.

What saved my life in 2019 was a post from the NSA's Q operation on
7/31, which prevented a killing spree which allegedly would have been
carried out using technologies held by the Green Door Program of the
U.S. and Israel, using my body as one of the gunmen.

---

From: Robert Ransom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:59:29 -0500

The only thing I can be certain of is that the Q post on 7/31 saved my
life.  I cannot be certain of the manner in which I would have been
killed or used.  I cannot be certain of which of those three
organizations made that post.

---

From: Robert Ransom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 17:22:13 -0500

I received another death threat for disclosing that I was not certain
of the manner in which I would have been killed "or used".  That
threat confirms to me that I was told accurately the manner in which
my body would have been used earlier this year: My body would have
been "brain-killed", with a disk inserted to cut my spinal cord, and I
would have been moved using teleporter fields. This technology is not
available to NSA.

---

From: Robert Ransom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 19:50:15 -0500

I said this in a different timeline, in which it was true.  NSA is not
to be trusted.  The bad guys, and the resources needed to defeat them,
move between all three organizations.

---

From: "Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 08:16:27 +0300

Dear Robert,

This discussion is off-topic for the CFRG mailing list.
Please take it elsewhere.

Stanislav (for the CFRG Chairs)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2021 at 03:51, Robert Ransom <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> CFRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg
>