Subject: [CFRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 09:56:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CPace, a balanced composable PAKE
        Authors         : Michel Abdalla
                          Bjoern Haase
                          Julia Hesse
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-05.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2022-01-14

Abstract:
   This document describes CPace which is a protocol for two parties
   that share a low-entropy secret (password) to derive a strong shared
   key without disclosing the secret to offline dictionary attacks.
   This method was tailored for constrained devices, is compatible with
   any group of both prime- and non-prime order, and comes with a
   security proof providing composability guarantees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts