Subject: [CGA-EXT] Re: CGA Extensions BOF situation

From: 蒋胜 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:22:53 +0800

I suggest we change DHCP item to be "CGA configuration"。 The requirement
might be "An analysis of possible approaches to configure CGAs so that CGAs
can meet the requirements of networking configuration." Generally, the
solutions include the usage of DHCP protocol and the usage Router
Advertisement. "The output of the analysis will be an information document
describing the requirements why configuration operations are needed and the
overview of recommended approaches. This document will be provided as an
input to the DHCP working group and the RA associated working group where
the actual DHCP extensions and RA extensions needed for the recommended
approaches will be defined.

Regards,

> - DHCP support for CGAs. An analysis of possible approaches to allow
> the usage of the DHCP protocol to assign CGAs will be produced. The
> output of the analysis will be an informational document describing
> the recommended approaches that will be provided as an input to the
> DHC working group where the actual DHCP extensions needed for the
> recommended approaches will be defined.

Dr. Sheng JIANG

IP Research Department, Networking Research Department, Network Product
Line, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext