Subject: [CGA-EXT] CSI BOF Agenda for IETF70

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:48:47 +0100

Hi folks,

this is the agenda that we have for the CSI bof in vancouver

Regards, marcelo

---------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda for CSI BOF @ IETF 70
THURSDAY, December 6, 2007, 0900-1130
---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda, Bluesheets, Note-takers and Jabber scribes    5 Mins
(are there bluesheets, note takers and jabber in bofs??)

2. Work Motivation, proposed charter presentation and discussion
    Gabriel Montenegro & Marcelo Bagnulo                 30 Mins

3. IPv6 Secure ND implementation report on Cisco IOS
    Eric Levy-Abegnoli                                   10 Mins

4. Proxy-SeND
    Suresh Krishnan                                      10 Mins

5. DHCP, CGAs and SeND interaction
    Iljitsch van Beijnum                                 10 Mins

6. Discussion
    All                                                  30 Mins
---------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext