Subject: [CGA-EXT] meeting in Philadelphia

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:39:38 +0100

Hi,

We have asked for a slot for meeting in the Philadelphia. At this  
stage, we don't know if we will be able to meet as a WG or as a BOF,  
we will likely meet in some form, so i ask people to prepare for the  
meeting, working on documents and presentations on the various items  
we have in the proposed charter. If you could let us know what you  
are working on or what your intentions/interest are, it would allow  
us to manage and facilitate the work

Regards, marcelo

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext

---

From: JiangSheng 66104 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:26:29 +0800

All,

I am working on the CGA DHCP interaction. I have just updated my draft: http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-jiang-sendcgaext-cga-config-01.txt

I am also working on some potential contribution for update the RFC3972-CGA.

Best regards,

Sheng Jiang

---

From: Eric Levy-Abegnoli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:24:55 +0100

Hi
> us to manage and facilitate the work
I am working on a 3971 revision proposal. 
Also working on DHCP-PD/SEND interactions (current draft  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-popoviciu-dhc-certificate-opt-00.txt)
Eric Levy-Abegnoli