Subject: [CGA-EXT] MIBs for CGA and SEND

From: Alberto García <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:45:38 +0200

Hi,

I have submitted a couple of drafts that propose MIBs for CGA and SEND.
Comments are welcomed.

------

Filename:         draft-garcia-martinez-cgamib
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-martinez-cgamib-00.txt> 

Revision:          00

Title:                Management Information Base for Cryptographically
Generated Addresses (CGA)

Creation_date: 2008-07-04

WG ID:             Independent Submission

Number_of_pages: 21

Abstract:

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
managing Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA).

------

Filename:         draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib-00.txt> 

Revision:          00

Title:                Management Information Base for the SEcure Neighbor
Discovery (SEND) protocol

Creation_date: 2008-07-04

WG ID:             Independent Submission

Number_of_pages: 50

Abstract:

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
managing the SEND (SEcure Neighbor Discovery) Protocol.

------                              

Alberto Garcia-Martinez

U. Carlos III de Madrid

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext