Subject: [CGA-EXT] Agenda for Dublin

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:40:32 +0200

------------------------------------------
IETF72
CSI WG meeting agenda
------------------------------------------
MONDAY, July 28, 2008
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
------------------------------------------

Agenda bashing, note takers
All - 5 min

Proxy SeND PS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daley-csi-sndp-prob-00.txt
Jean Michel - 15 min

Proxy SeND
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-csi-proxy-send-00
Julien/Suresh -  15 min

Hash Agility for SeND
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kukec-csi-hash-threat-02
Ana/Suresh - 10 min

ECC support for SeND
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-shen-csi-ecc-00.txt
Sean/Michaela - 20 min

Certificate Management
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-cgaext-send-cert-eku-01.txt
Suresh - 20 min

"Requirements for configuring Cryptographically
Generated Addresses (CGA) and overview on RA and DHCPv6-based approaches",
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-sendcgaext-cga-config-01.txt
Sheng - 10 min

Non chartered work

CGA and SeND MIB
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-martinez-cgamib-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib-00.txt
Alberto - 15 min

Distributing a Symmetric Neighbor Discovery Key Using SEND"
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xia-csi-symmetric-key-00.txt
Frank - 5 min

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext