Subject: [CGA-EXT] New drafts: draft-cheneau-send-sig-agility-00 and draft-cheneau-cga-pk-agility-00

From: Tony Cheneau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:10:31 +0100 (CET)

Hello CSI people,

Michaela, Maryline, Sean and I have been working lately on "Signature
Algorithm Agility in SEND" and "Support for Multiple Signature
Algorithms in Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs)" (companion
draft).

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheneau-send-sig-agility-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheneau-cga-pk-agility-00.txt

Title: Signature Algorithm Agility in SEND
Abstract:
This draft describes a mechanism to enable the Secure Neighbor Discovery
(SEND) protocol to select between different signature algorithms to use
with Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA).  It also provides
optional support for interoperability between nodes that do not share
any common signature algorithms.

Title: Support for Multiple Signature Algorithms in Cryptographically
Generated Addresses (CGAs)
Abstract:
This document defines an extension field for the CGA Parameters data
structure specified in RFC 3972.  This extension field carries a Public
Key that is used in Cryptographically Generated Address (CGA)
generation.  This extension enables protocols using CGAs, such as SEND,
to use multiple Public Key signing algorithms and/or multiple Public
Keys.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,
 	Tony Cheneau