Subject: [CGA-EXT] New version (-01) for draft-cheneau-csi-send-sig-agility and draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility

From: Tony Cheneau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:59:14 +0100 (CET)

Hello CSI WG,

Due to an offline discussion with Gabriel during last IETF meeting, we 
decided to simplify our Signature Agility solution and to remove the 
support of Multiple-Key CGAs (draft-cheneau-csi-cga-pk-agility-00 should 
not be reviewed anymore). This removal has implications on the negotiation 
process and in some options format, which have, of course, been updated in 
the new version of the drafts.

Here is the links to the new version of the drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheneau-csi-send-sig-agility-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility-01.txt

As a reminder:
- draft-cheneau-csi-send-sig-agility describes all the (backward compatible)
   updates necessary in CGA and SEND to bring support of the Signatue
   Agility.
- draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility describes the usage of ECC/ECDSA in CGA
   and SEND.

Comments and reviews are always warmly welcomed and appreciated !

Best regards,
 	Tony