Subject: [CGA-EXT] WGLC for draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-01.txt and for draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-01.txt

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:44:39 -0500

Hi,

This note issues the WGLC for two related documents:

draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-01.txt and
draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-01.txt

Please review the documents and send comments before the 2nd of march.

For you convenience, the docs can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-01.txt

Regards, marcelo

---

From: Roque Gagliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:03:14 +0100

Marcelo,

I believe there is a typo in your email.

The new version of the cert profile document is the 02 and I believe it is the one that should go through WGLC:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-02.txt

Regards,
Roque,

On Feb 16, 2010, at 4:44 PM, marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> CGA-EXT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:08:14 +0100

Right, sorry about that.

Correction:

draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-02.txt and
draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-01.txt

Regards, marcelo