Subject: [CGA-EXT] New version of draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send

From: Alberto García <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:04:41 +0100

Hi,
Version 02 of draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send has been submitted: see
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-02
 
Many editorial changes have been made, in part according to address some
issues pointed by past emails in the list, being the main ones:
- The section describing the 'application scenarios' has been moved after
description of the Secure Proxy ND specification. This section has been
changed to define how Secure Proxy ND is applied to each scenario, instead
of just presenting the problems addressed.
- The 'Compatibility' section has been extended 
- The 'Security considerations' section has also been extended.

Regarding to the specification itself, some rules have been added to deal
with nonce and timestamp, and to specify the behavior when receiving
Override bit set (override always regardless if the entry it was created as
a result of a RSA Signature option or a PSO option validation). 

In emails following this one I continue past threads in the list to discuss
some other changes in the draft.

Please send your comments.

Regards,
Alberto