Subject: [CGA-EXT] New draft version (-02) for draft-cheneau-csi-send-sig-agility and draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility

From: Tony Cheneau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:42:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello CSI WG,

A new version of our set of drafts concerning SEND Signature Algorithm
Agility can be found at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheneau-csi-send-sig-agility-02
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility-02

This version has been updated according Jean-Michel and Julien's review.

The changes are the following:
- Nodes do not negotiate their correspondent Signature Algorithm anymore.
   The Supported Signature Algorithm Option is now used to determine and
   diagnosis incompatibilities between nodes.
- Modification of the format of the SSAO to comply with RFC 4861
- Section 2.1 ("Potential solutions for Signature Algorithm
   Agility in SEND") has been rework for a better clarity
- Discussion of interaction with "legacy RFC 3971" nodes.

Both these drafts have been implemented in NDprotector.
(http://amnesiak.org/NDprotector)

Comments are welcomed.

Best regards,
 	Tony, Michaela, Maryline and Sean